Incredibles 3 is an upcoming American superhero film produced by Pixar Animation Studios and distributed by Walt Disney Pictures. Written and directed by Brad Bird, it is the sequel to 2018's Incredibles 2.
- Craig T. Nelson as Bob Parr / Mr. Incredible, who possesses super strength and limited invulnerability.
- Holly Hunter as Helen Parr / Elastigirl, who has the ability to stretch her body into many shapes and forms.
- Sarah Vowell as Violet Parr, the family's daughter and first child, who can become invisible and project force fields for limited lengths of time.
- Jim Parsons as Dashiell "Dash" Parr, the family's troublemaker first son, who has superhuman speed. Dash appears as a teenager because the film takes place 12 years after the last film.
- Max Charles as Jack-Jack Parr, the infant son of Bob and Helen who has an assortment of powers. Jack-Jack appears as a 13-year-old because the film takes place 12 years after the last film.
- Samuel L. Jackson as Lucius Best / Frozone, Bob's best friend, who has the ability to form ice from humidity.
- Michael Keaton as Maurice Toomes, a thief and the arch-nemesis of the Incredibles.
- Brad Bird as Edna Mode, a fashion designer to the "supers" and a close friend of the Parrs. Edna has two minutes of screen time only.
- Jonathan Banks as Rick Dicker, a government agent responsible for helping the Parrs stay undercover and unremarkable.
- John Ratzenberger as The Underminer, a mole-like supervillain who seeks to bring war and destruction to the world who is the secret weapon of Maurice. He is finally defeated at the film's climax.
- Michael Bird as Tony Rydinger, Violet's love interest.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.